“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Plug & Play Writing Program Offers Even More Content For Your Kids!”
Your kids have finished the Student Writing Intensive program and need to take their writing to the next level? The Continuation Course is the solution you need!
WHAT I FOUND:
This 1-2 year course picks up right from where the Student Writing Intensive (SWI) leaves off. Students use their same notebook and charts and receive review as well as abundant new instruction in models and techniques not previously presented in the SWI. Along with the source material for each lesson, student checklists and teacher grading sheets are provided. This course assumes that the student has completed the corresponding Student Writing Intensive.
New! Now the Continuation Course comes with Daily Lesson Suggestions. If you purchased the SICC in the past, please feel free to download these lessons. 32 weekly lessons per level.
The course comes in three age groups: A (Grade 4-6), B (Grade 6-8), and C (Grade 8-10 & up). It covers areas such as dress-ups, story sequence, editing, topic-clinchers, openers, homonyms, decorations, essay introductions & conclusions, analyzing & imitating author’s styles, original stories, symbols in note-taking, word roots, persuasive essays, and college applications.
Included with the course are 9 DVD’s, 1 CD-ROM with teacher’s manual, 10 class handouts and student samples, 1 student packet (200 pages 3-hole punched, handouts for a minimum of 32 weeks of assignments lasting 1-2 years for one student).
Prerequisite: Course assumes student has completed Student Writing intensive either live or on video or has equivalent instruction.
Group C (Grade 8-10+) SICC Content
Class One: Dress-Up & Opener review, Pictures (Unit V)
Class Two: Word Roots, Adv. Style, Essay (Unit VIII), Bibliog.
Class Three: Word Roots, Symbols in Note-Taking, Interview Tech.
Class Four: Word Roots, Triple Ext., Expanded Essay (Unit VIII)
Class Five: Analyzing & Imitating Authors’ Styles
Class Six: Persuasive Essay (Unit VIII), Quotations & Citations
Class Seven: Super-Essay Model, Letters to Editor
Class Eight: Super Essay, Quotation lead-ins, Clincher Starters
Class Nine: Personal Essays for College Applications, review
Class Ten: Common Goofs and Final Exam [Disc 9]
WHY I LIKE Student Writing Intensive Continuation Course:
Writing skills & techniques are made so simple even a 7 year old can understand how to create a well-written paragraph. When my 7 year old was learning how to write, I used this program and he wrote his own book, The ABC Jungle Book.
10 Reasons Why I Like Student Writing Intensive Continuation Course:
- Plug & Play – You can let your children watch Andrew Pudewa teach each lesson and then make their assignment. All you will need to do is guide their writing process after watching the DVD lesson.
- Stand-Alone Program – Boost your kids’ writing ability with this single program.
- Syllabus Included – Syllabus included in this package adds valuable additional assignments and suggestions to keep your student motivated and progressing through 12 weeks of practical work with the Student Writing Intensive
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Step by Step Instruction with Goals – Save yourself time planning & implementing these lessons. Everything is done for you in All Things Fun & Fascinating. Each lesson has goals and step-by-step instructions, so you know what is expected of you and your child.
- Teaches A Variety of Writing Style & Structures – Your child will learn how to write simple paragraphs, stories, from a single references or multiple references, poetry, and more.
- Grades 9-12
- Stylistic Charts & Helps – I love these charts because you can use them when your student needs help brainstorming new quality adjectives or strong verbs.
- Stories Written in Your Book – The stories are right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend time searching for each story and/or making it appropriate for the age of your child.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Pick up where you left off with SWI today by grabbing your copy of Student Writing Intensive (Level C) for only $199.
“Student Writing Intensive Continuation Course (Level C)”
YES! I want to save time and teach my kids to write well, using IEW’s Student Writing Intensive Continuation Course (Level C) for $199 with free shipping. I UNDERSTAND…I will receive each of the following for the level I choose (Level C):
- 9 course DVD’s
- 1 CD-ROM with teacher’s manual, 10 class handouts and student samples
- 1 student packet (162 pages 3-hole punched, handouts for a minimum of 32 weeks of assignments lasting 1-2 years for one student).
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Student Writing Intensive Continuation Course (Level C) comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.