“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Teaching Writing To Your Young Child
Has Never Been Easier!”
Updated July 2014
Are you afraid to teach your elementary student how to write?
Are you unsure how to make writing simple enough for them to be successful?
Do you spend too much time creating your own writing lessons?
WHAT I FOUND:
Fables, Myths & Fairy Tales is here to save the day!
It is full of heroes and princesses, knights and funny animals. These characters and stories have been in books for ages.
Why is that? They are still around because they help you to know about goodness, beauty and truth. Plus you get to laugh a lot.
Marie Gerber, of IEW Writing , explains in simple terms how the teacher or parent can use this book to teach writing to young students. Keep your TWSS Syllabus handy and the 9 units from Teaching Writing: Structure & Style to make your child a terrific writer. Even 7, 8, 9 year olds can learn these structures and stylistic techniques. I know because I’ve taught those ages before…quite successfully.
Maria provides the source text from which your child will write, a list of “what to do” to teach that lesson, as well as charts, outlines & helps to make writing easier than you’ve ever seen.
Maria also includes a Teacher Manual (ebook) to help homeschool moms & teachers as they use this Institute for Excellence in Writing curriculum. If you don’t want the hassle of printing the Teacher’s Manual (275 pages) , we can print Fables, Myths, and Fairy tales [Teacher's Manual] for you. Get your 275 page manual - printed and bound copy of Fables, Myths, and Fairy tales [Teacher's Manual] here. Or add it to your order below.
Writing skills & techniques are made so simple even a 7 year old can understand how to create a well-written paragraph. When my 7 year old was learning how to write, I had to create my own writing lessons. I wish this was published 10 years ago so I could have used it…and saved myself hours of time & energy.
10 Reasons Why I Like Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales
- Spend Time on “HOW” to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing curriculum I’ve used or seen since I started homeschooling in 1999.
- Step by Step Instruction with Goals – Save yourself time planning & implementing these lessons. Everything is done for you in Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales. Each lesson has goals and step-by-step instructions, so you know what is expected of you and your child.
- Grades 3-5 – Even a 7 year old can learn to write well with this program. You can use this with multiple ages & multiple grades. One program for many students.
- Charts & Helps – You should refer to these charts when your kids need help brainstorming or developing an outline. This book also includes composition checklist.
- Stories Written in Your Book – The fables, myths and fairy tales are right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend time searching for each fairy tale and/or making it appropriate for the age of your child.
- Clear Goals Outlined for You – Each lesson has goals and step-by-step instructions, so you know what is expected of you and your child.
- Fun Ideas to Do With Your Children – For example: “A Fable Festival for Family & Friends”
- Resource Page – A list of links and Best-Loved Stories.
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales below. You’ll be glad you did.
If you don’t want the hassle of printing the Teacher’s Manual (275 pages) , we can print Fables, Myths, and Fairy tales [Teacher's Manual] for you. Get your 275 page manual - printed and bound copy of Fables, Myths, and Fairy tales [Teacher's Manual] here. Or add it to your order below.
“Fables, Myths & Fairy Tales“
YES! I want to Easily Teach My Child To Write, using IEW’s Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales for $29 with free shipping.
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales book
- Stylistic Charts & Helps inside the manual
- Stories corresponding to the curriculum inside the manual
- Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales Teacher Manual (275 pg ebook)
- Student Resource Notebook (ebook)
- FREE Shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.