“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Who Else Wants To Save Time Writing Lesson Plans and Teach Bible Lessons At The Same Time?”
Most homeschool moms have too many lesson plans to prepare. Trying to tie different subject areas is hard and time consuming. Delving into the Bible can also be difficult for some moms.
WHAT I FOUND:
Bible Based Writing Lessons consists of 30 specific assignments using the models & techniques from the course Teaching Writing: Structure & Style. From basic note taking to story rewriting and from research process to essays, this collection of lessons will strengthen both creative & expository composition skills.
This is not a workbook that will teach your student writing. It is a collection of lessons which you, the teacher, can use to teach writing. You are the critical element for success with this manual.
Having said that, you can teach a wide variety of ages from this one book. Checklists for all three levels (A, B, C) are included for each lesson. In other words, you only need one writing manual to teach all of your children. One lesson that all kids work on during the week. However, each child will have his own checklist of what to include.
Some of the punctuation or grammar in this book may be slightly different from what your kids have learned. You are the teacher and can teach grammar accordingly.
Comments on the First Edition of Bible-Based Writing Lessons:
Prior to this book, I felt like I was wandering. Now, assigning, adapting to different ability levels, and teaching the techniques is much simpler. Whether it is because this book is so clear and well organized, or if it’s because we are going through our third explanation of this method, we may never know. In any case, I have found this book to be available resource and easy to teach from. As a mother of a large family (8 children), finding adequate time to plan and prepare all subjects is difficult. This resource is a terrific tool-thoroughly planned, sequential lessons which teach from the Bible. Thank you!
WHY I LIKE Bible-Based Writing Lessons:
You receive an entire year of assignments using Scripture & Bible stories as the primary source text.
8 Reasons Why I Like Bible-Based Writing Lessons:
- Use With ALL Ages At ONE Time – These writing lessons are extremely functional for a wide range of students because there are 3 different levels of complexity. They can actually be used from grades 4 through 12!
- Bible Excerpts Are Written in Your Book - The Bible source text is right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend extra time looking up passages of Scripture. A variety of Bible translations have been included in the lessons.
- Student Resource Notebook Printable - Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
- Stylistic Charts & Helps - Everything at your fingertips. You should refer to these charts when your kids need help brainstorming or developing an outline. Some of the lists include:
–Suggested for Continued Practice
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Suggestions for Continued Practice – Once your kids finish these lessons, you will have a list of Bible selections that you can use to teach Units 2-9. That’s an additional 25 lessons you can draw from your own Bible, after you complete this manual.
- Great Attitude – Let’s face it…writing may be difficult to teach. IEW encourages you & your kids to pray, be joyful, smile & laugh together.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. You may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. I highly recommend this manual be used in conjunction with Teaching Writing Structure & Style. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of Bible-Based Writing Lessons below. You’ll be glad you did.
“Bible-Based Writing Lessons“
- Bible-Based Writing Lessons student manual
- Stylistic Charts and Helps inside the manual
- Student Resource Notebook (ebook)
- Suggestions for Continued Use
- FREE shipping!
I UNDERSTAND… that Bible-Based Writing Lessons comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.