“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
Watch the following video for an overview of History-Based Writing products.
“Do You Waste Your Time and Your Kids’ Time
By Not Writing Across the Curriculum?”
Quit making it hard by planning 2 different subjects every week….Integrate History & Writing NOW! It’s that EASY! Save time and spend more TIME with your family by using these writing lessons.
WHAT I FOUND:
Ancient History Based Writing Lessons are designed to teach structure and style in writing. As they move through Ancient World History themes, the lessons incrementally introduce and review most of the models of structure and elements of style found in the Institute for Excellence in Writing’s Teaching Writing: Structure & Style.
Instructions are directed to the student, but teachers should read them with their students and help as necessary, especially with outlining and brainstorming.
It is assumed that teachers have attended or worked through IEW’s Teaching Writing Seminar, either live or via DVD, and own the seminar workbook.
With 24 lessons moving through all nine IEW units, this series uses source texts touching on Ziggurats, Gilgamesh, Pyramids, Mummies, The Trojan Horse, Olympics, Ancient Rome, Persecution of Christians, and more.
For students grade 3-6…
WHY I LIKE Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons :
This is a great way to save time and spend more time with your family by combining both your history and your writing lessons.
9 Reasons Why I Like Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons:
- All in 1-Step by Step Instructions – Students can follow the lessons themselves. It’s so easy because it’s laid out for you. Just follow the directions.
- Vocabulary Cards – Students will be instructed to cut out one set of cards each lesson. They will be expected to include some vocabulary words in each composition they write. The student will also be quizzed (include in teacher’s manual) over the words periodically. The goal is that these words will become part of each student’s natural writing vocabulary.
- Games for Review/Fun Ideas for your Students
- Samples & Examples – There are samples of other children’s work, as well as examples of the concept Lori is teaching for that lesson.Teaches A Variety of Writing Style & Structures – Your child will learn how to write simple paragraphs, stories, from a single references or multiple references, poetry, and more.
- Stylistic Charts & Helps – I love these charts because you can use them when your student needs help brainstorming new quality adjectives or strong verbs.
- Stories Written in Your Book – The stories are right here in the book for you. You do NOT have to spend time searching for each story and/or making it appropriate for the age of your child.
- Student Resource Notebook Printable – Yep, that’s right. You can print out a student resource notebook for each child in your immediate family. You don’t have to order separate notebooks, just print & insert into binder. You & your child are ready!
If you would like us to print & bind your Student Resource Notebook, you can get it here (with free shipping)
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
You can search all over the internet, but I’ve already done the work for you. You don’t have anything to lose with our money-back guarantee. Grab your copy of Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons below. You’ll be glad you did.
“ANCIENT HISTORY-BASED WRITING”
YES! I want to discover how to teach writing in a fun and easy way using IEW’s Ancient History-Based Writing program for $49 with free shipping.
(If you need an extra student workbook, please put a note in the “Special Instruction” box after filling in your billing & shipping address. Extra student workbooks are just $29 each.)
I UNDERSTAND…I will receive:
- Ancient History-Based Writing Student Book
- Ancient History-Based Writing Teacher Manual
- Ancient History Based Writing Student Resource Notebook (ebook)
- FREE Shipping. That’s right! You do not pay shipping. It’s on us.
I UNDERSTAND… that Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
This post contains affiliate links.