Looking for homeschool activities on Martin Luther King Day?
What should you do today?
1. Read the story of MLK so your kids become aware of his movement
2. Discuss the definition of prejudice. Brainstorm ways you can dvelop friends & learn from people of different races or political persuasions.
3. Discuss your dreams and goals for your family. Use these quotes:
If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney
Nothing much happens without a dream. For something really great to happen, it takes a really great dream. ~ Robert Greenleaf
Without a vision, the people perish. ~ Proverbs 29!8
4. Check out books from the library. This week, learn about cultures of children from different nationalities.
5. Attend a local event.
6. Use these free notebooking pages to do a unit study on Martin Luther King Jr.