Have you seen our Homeschool Giveaway?
I’m giving away 2 paperback copies of my new book, Raising Leaders, Not Followers. In this book, you’ll discover over 15 strategies to develop a love of learning in your kids, as well as tools of learning that last a lifetime.
I’ve decided to extend the giveaway through Wednesday, July 26 to give everyone time to enter. There are so many ways to enter – visit Amazon (easy-peasy), share on pinterest/facebook, blog comments or join a workshop. The simplest is grabbing your seat for our FREE workshop, Start Homeschool Right. It’s this Tuesday so go ahead and get your seat…then enter our giveaway
Why come to Start Homeschool Right workshop?
You’ll discover . . .
- How to give your kids the tools of learning for a lifetime…that REALLY works!
- Biblical examples of leaders and leaders-in-training that you can follow
- A proven method to develop a love of learning for life’s leaders
- How to make this school year different & better from all the years past…
- Two stages in laying the foundation for your children to become a leader
- Three tips to instill the character of a leader at a young age
- How you can begin this school right with your own children
- How & where you can start to raise your kids to be leaders, not followers
- How to develop a love of learning in your kids … at all ages!
- Simple techniques to train your children “how to think” and be successful leaders
- One activity you can do each day to instill a lifelong love of learning so they can lead
- Easiest way to become a mentor to your own children this year so they are prepared as leaders
- How & why a Biblical worldview is imperative to give your own students.
- How to transition from teacher-directed homeschool to a more independent student-directed homeschool
Please let me know your biggest homeschool challenge so I can try to address it in my workshop. Just leave a comment below.
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
What is your biggest challenge for the upcoming homeschooling year? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This post may include affiliate links