Day 7 Card Idea: Church Member
Our next day in the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge is about making a Gratitude Journal. I have made a quick video for you to watch!
Use your photo calendar to keep memories of the year. The photos will remind you of events in your life.
Each day, list 3 things for which you are grateful for. I also include the person I send my Daily Gratitude Card.
On days we are not home, I keep a journal in my purse. It’s a quick place to keep track of my daily gratitude list. I picked up this small 4×6 journal at the dollar store.
Finally . . .
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
- At breakfast have each child share one thing they are thankful for.
- At lunch have each child share one thing they are thankful for.
- At supper have each child share one thing they are thankful for.
Let your kids see how being thankful will change their attitude to joy.
In closing, here’s a portion of my gratitude list.
12. sunlight on the tops of trimmed bushes
13. coffee with friends
14. fluffy blueberry muffins
15. safe drive to New Braunfels
16. good conversation with our kids
17. Neil E. (gratitude card)
18. sundrops on pages of book
19. riverfront condo’s peaceful porch
20. tubing with the family
21. cool water
22. kids who still want to spend time together
27. Peter B. (gratitude card)
32. furball, newborn kittens
34. hot coffee
Question: What are your kids thankful for? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links on this page.