It’s summertime! I want to do something special for my readers because I appreciate you & your support AND . . . I need to clear our shelves for my new paperbacks being published in late July – woohoo!
So, let’s clear some space and say thank you to my readers by giving away $5 homeschool gift cards. Keep reading to discover how you can get your homeschool gift cards.
On our website orders through Tuesday, June 20, we’re adding a gift card. For every $30 you spend in our How to Homeschool My Child store, you will receive $5 gift card to be used on a future order.
What can you purchase?
Click on any of the homeschool resource lists below.
- Approaches to Christian Homeschooling (on sale now)
- Raising Leaders, Not Followers (on sale now)
- How to Homeschool resources (on sale now)
- IEW – Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Mystery of History (on sale now)
- Bible, Parenting & Character Building (package discounts now)
- Math living books or story books
- How to Start Your Own Business (on sale now)
The more you spend today, the more gift cards you’ll receive.
Here’s how it will work, and some BONUSES:
- Place your order for any of our homeschool resources.
- Receive FREE shipping on all WriteShop, IEW, Doorpost & TruthQuest books.
- Receive FREE Writing Lesson with all WriteShop & IEW orders.
- We will ship your order immediately. If we run out of stock, we will ship your item as soon as we receive it from our vendors.
- After the special, we will email your $5 gift cards for each $30 you spend.
- Redeem your gift cards anytime June 21, 2017 – December 31, 2017.
Are there any catches?
Not really . . . .
Your gift card can be used after our Summer Special, beginning June 21.
Your gift card expires on December 31, 2017.
You will receive your gift card via email after the sale is over!
If you have any questions, write a comment below and we’ll answer them.
Thanks for being one of our subscribers. I hope this will help you prepare for the upcoming year of homeschooling. I appreciate YOU!
This post contains affiliate links.