Since you’ve been reading my blog, I’d like to invite you to a writers workshop that can extend your homeschooling endeavors in how to teach writing.
Are you unsure how to teach writing?
Wondering if you’ll teach writing correctly?
Not sure how much writing your kids should be doing at different ages?
That’s exactly what I will be covering in next week’s FREE online workshop.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions…or if you need to teach your kids how to write, mark your calendars for Tuesday, May 9th. You don’t want to miss it because I’ll be covering this:
• How to instill confidence in your children as they learn to write
• How to teach writing skills so your kids enjoy writing
• How to determine YOUR role in teaching writing to your kids
• How to integrate the writing process into notebooking
• How to give young children the tools for writing success
• How to keep older students moving forward in their writing
• How to introduce kids to the writing process … at ALL ages
• Specific ways to make writing FUN
• Techniques to help your children brainstorm before they start writing
• Games & activities to build vocabulary in your children’s writing
You can grab your seat right here:
On this exciting free event, I’ll reveal tips & strategies to help you teach writing. I have so much information to share with you and wants to share ideas for BOTH elementary & secondary students – specific writing activities that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
I’ll be sharing specific writing activities that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
BUT, most importantly… I will reveal how you can be assured of YOUR role as you teach writing and how you can instill writing confidence in your kids. Isn’t that what they need? Confidence in writing skills!
Not only will you be able to HEAR me, but you’ll also SEE and WATCH it happening in real time on your computer screen, complete with real examples! (And it doesn’t matter what connection speed you have or even if you have a PC or Mac.)
Still Unsure About Joining me?
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “Help! How Do I Teach Writing?” workshop Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer …. at no cost to you!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the ability to have confidence in their writing, as you discover YOUR ROLE in teaching writing skills.
I have only 100 spots for this event. So it’s a SURE BET this workshop will FILL completely. Grab your spot by filling out the form here.
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
P.S. – I have something VERY special cooked up for those who watch the workshop on Tuesday. It will be worth your while to schedule time for this workshop, I guarantee it!
This post contains affiliate links.