To: All My Homeschooling friends
- Are you looking for the best way to give your kids a Christian education?
- Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to choosing curriculum?
- Do you buy the same “stuff” each year just because you used it last year?
- Not sure what is best for your kids?
- Not sure what is best for you to teach?
Hear Kerry Beck use Christian principles for selecting the right approach for your child. You will learn how Charlotte Mason, Classical, Unit Studies, Principle, Unschooling and Leadership Approaches have advantages in different subjects at different stages of your child’s development. Discover what is best for your Christian homeschooling.
And best of all, we will share how you can give your kids Christian & character education with each approach.
Realize that no single approach to home schooling works for all ages and all subjects.
The workshop is free to you!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
1pm Pacific | 2pm Mountain | 3pm Central | 4pm Eastern
This is an afternoon workshop so you can spend
MORE time with your family in the evening!
Kerry will help you identify your OWN goals for your homeschool, based on your definition of what education. You’ll also be challenged to make individual goals for each of your children! She recognizes that each family situation is different and has unique strengths, weaknesses and abilities and guides us into recognizing what is best for our family!
Utilizing her experience as a homeschool mom, and having a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Kerry brings a unique perspective to evaluating the overwhelming choices available to homeschoolers.
- Charlotte Mason
- Unit Studies
- Biblical Principles
- Unschooling-Resource Rich
- Christian Leadership
Here are just a few secrets I’ll be revealing…
- Simple techniques to match your approach with your family’s values & goals
- One method to develop a LOVE OF LEARNING
- 4 R’s of Notebooking with the Principle Approach
- How to Use your Homeschool to Raise Christian Leaders
- 3 Stages of the Classical Approach that Match Your Child’s Development
- How to be on the same page as your spouse
- 4 R’s of a Successful Charlotte Mason Homeschool
- How to watch the 7 workshops from earlier this year
- How to Make your Homeschool relate to Real Life
Not only will you be able to hear me talking about how to have a Christian homeschool, but you’ll also get to SEE and WATCH it happening in real time on your computer screen, complete with real examples!
Don’t miss out!
I have homeschooled for 15 years now and I still continue to learn so much from Kerry Beck! This book is for not only the brand new homeschooler but the ‘seasoned’ educators like me. Approaches to Christian Homeschooling solidified my method of homeschooling and spurred me on in my homeschool journey.
I love the very practical helps and the Biblical worldview Kerry shares. She presents everything from how to implement a textbook approach to using the Charlotte Mason habit of dictation. This book offers a comprehensive guide to all the homeschooling approaches. And it is wrapped up beautifully with the encouraging three Rs for homeschool moms.
–Tricia Hodges, Southern HodgePodge
I was quite pleased to see how Kerry Beck laid out many considerations, options, and approaches to homeschooling with the perspective of an experienced and accomplished professional mother. With so many people now considering home education for the first time, this easy-to-read, well-organized, and supportive introduction to homeschooling will undoubtedly be a blessing to many. I can recommend it whole-heartedly!
— Andrew Pudewa, Founder of IEW I hope you can join me!
Question: What questions do you have as you decide which approach is best for your homeschool? You can leave a comment by clicking here.