Since you attended 2019 Back2Homeschool Conference OR you’re one of my valued subscribers, I’d like to invite you to a free online workshop I’m hosting on Tuesday, July 30.
Summer is a great time to look back, seeing what went well last year and where to improve. Yet, sometimes I felt defeated, not knowing where to turn after this exercise. Or, how to start homeschooling in a better way. That’s why I’m sharing kid-tested strategies you can use to have a successful homeschool year in 2019.
I am hosting my FREE online workshop about how to start homeschooling right in 2019. I’ll give specific ways you can be more consistent & not overwhelmed as you homeschool in 2019 with Godly character, tools of learning, love of learning, classics, and mentoring. Even more important, I want to share how moms can overcome their biggest struggles in homeschooling.
As a little prep work, I’d encourage you to look back on this past year and think about your biggest challenges or your greatest needs in homeschooling. Take those thoughts and answer these questions. Leave your answers in the comments section so I can cover them throughout next week.
What is your biggest challenge for 2019 might be?
What is your greatest need in homeschooling right now?
Now . . . take just a moment to reserve your seat for this outstanding free workshop. Or, read on if you’re still unsure.
Start School Right in 2019
July 30, 2019
11am EST / 10am CST / 9am MST / 8am PST
3pm EST / 2pm CST / 1pm MST / 12noon PST
9pm EST / 8pm CST / 7pm MST / 6pm PST
You may watch the workshop any time during that time period – whenever it is convenient for you.
On this exciting free event, using the latest online technology, I’ll reveal tips & strategies to give your kids a superior education where they will learn how to think critically & Biblically . . . for life.
I’ll be sharing tips that you can take and use IMMEDIATELY after the workshop!
- How to give your kids tools of learning for a lifetime … that REALLY work
- How moms can overcome their biggest struggle in homeschooling
- Biblical examples of leaders and leaders-in-training that you can follow
- A proven method to develop a love of learning for life’s leaders
- How to make this school year different & better from all the years past…
- Two stages in laying the foundation for your children to become a leader
- Three tips to instill the character of a leader at a young age
- How you can begin this school right with your own children
- Where & how you can start to raise your kids to be leaders, not followers
- How to develop a love of learning in your kids … at all ages!
- Simple techniques to train your children “how to think” and be successful leaders
- One activity you can do each day to instill a lifelong love of learning so they can lead
- Easiest way to become a mentor to your own children this year so they are prepared as leaders
- How & why a Biblical worldview is imperative to give your own students.
- How to transition from teacher-directed homeschool to a more independent student-directed homeschool
BUT, most importantly…I will reveal how you can use Godly character, love of learning, mentoring and classics to train your kids to become leaders of tomorrow – Godly leaders who will change the world!
Plus not only will you be able to HEAR me, but you’ll also SEE and WATCH it happening in real time on your computer screen, complete with real life examples!
In case you may be wondering why you should join me on my “How to Start Homeschooling Right” online workshop Tuesday, let me assure you it is simply a complimentary class that you watch on your computer ….at no cost to you!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the ability to lead others well and make wise decisions as a mom/dad, husband/wife, employee, entrepreneur, church member, or neighbor .
I’m giving away 1 enrollment into our brand new 12-Week Christian Leadership E-Class. You can enter to win below. I’ll announce the winner after the workshop.
I have limited spots for this event. So it’s a SURE BET this workshop will FILL completely. Reserve your seat here:
Don’t delay and kick yourself later.
Where do you need the most help in 2019-2020? What is your biggest challenge for 2019-2020 homeschool year? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
This webpage may have affiliate links. See policy for more details.