Yesterday was a great workshop. We had a great discussion after I presented information about Classical Education. I’m sure next week will be even better. I hope you can join us.
Not sure what the Charlotte Mason approach is?
Join us on Thursday, May 23 (4pm EDT) to discover:
- Who is Charlotte Mason
- How Charlotte Mason avoids “dumbing down” homeschool
- How to choose living books for your homeschool
- How habits & virtue play a huge part of your Christian homeschooling
- Christian perspective of a Charlotte Mason homeschool
- How to use narration & notebooking in your homeschool
- Importance of play & discovery
- Strengths & Weaknesses of the Charlotte Mason Approach
- Resourcesspecific to Charlotte Mason & Living Books
Charlotte Mason believed kids should be kids. Too often in America we want to rush them through childhood and brag how smart our kids are. Mason’s overall view of educating kids takes a more relaxed perspective of homeschool, while offering high quality activities to teach our kids.
I’ll be sharing how to let your kids enjoy their childhood, while still receiving a superb education in a Charlotte Mason homeschool.
Reserve your seat below!
NOTE: If you use Chrome, please read…You will still be registered for this workshop, even if you receive a malware notice. We have contacted our web form developer, our webmaster and tech support, who all say we have no malware. They are working on this matter and we hope to clear up this matter soon.
I hope you can join us every Thursday afternoon…
Question: What are your thoughts about a Charlotte Mason homeschool? What questions might you have?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
There may be affiliate links on this page.