Whether you’re studying Ancient Egypt or the Old Testament, building a pyramid with our rice krispie treats recipe is a fun way to conclude your study. It’s very easy to create.
We made a rice krispy pyramid this past summer in El Salvador. I was using We Choose Virtues for our VBS, studying Joseph being diligent. Since Joseph was diligent in Egypt, we decided our VBS treat would be a pyramid. What better way to make a pyramid than with a rice krispie treats recipe. Yummy!
Follow the rice krispie treats recipe below and start assembling.
- In the pan, cut rice krispie treats in half. Use one half as base of the pyramid.
- On the leftover half, cut a rectangle 3/4 of the size. Use that as the next step in the pyramid
- Use the leftover strips & cut into sizes to make the rest of the pyramid.
.Question: How do you have fun studying Ancient Egypt or the Old Testament? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 pkg marshmallows (10 oz)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Start melting the butter on the stove - slowly
- Add marshmallows & melt those with the butter
- Once it's all melted, add rice krispies
- Press rice krispies treats into 9x13 pan. Wet your hands so treats don't stick to you.